Bangladesh Railway Pointsman Admit Card and Seat Plan 2023. Bangladesh Railway 2023 Seat plane for Pointsman post has been published on their official website. If you pray for the position of pointmen If so, check the exam seat plan and download the admit card very easily through this website. You download your admit card and check where your seat plan falls. We regularly publish various Govt/Private Jobs News, Seat-plane, Result Exam Date etc. Stay tuned to get your desired news to our website: edujobe.com.
Bangladesh Railway Admit Card 2023
Generally the job hopeful candidates get time from the publication of a job circular till the publication of exam date/admit to prepare for the job applied for. So Bangladesh Railway Authority has already released the examination seat plane of those who have applied for Bangladesh Railway Jobs. Now the admit card is also going to be downloaded. Visit this website to get your admit card. If you have applied for post of Pointsman job in Bangladesh Railway, download the admit card as soon as possible. Because when passing the written exam the most important thing is to pass this part.
BR Pointsman Admit Card Download
Bangladesh Railway Pointsman Exam Date and Seat Plan
Bangladesh Railway Pointsman Job Seat Plane has already published. If you are a candidate of Bangladesh Railway Points Men then you can check the seat plane to know where your seat is. Bangladesh Railway Pointsman Exam will be held in Dhaka, Rajshahi, Chittagong, Khulna and Bogra this time. Bangladesh Railway Pointsmen post MCQ Exam Candidates will not receive TA/DA for any form of exam. All applicants must observe social distancing in the testing center. Do not use mobile devices. Click below to view your seat plane.
BR Pointsman Seat plan Download PDF
Important things for candidates:
· Candidates will enter the designated examination hall room and take their seats at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination center after 10:00 am. No candidate shall leave the hall until the examination is over.
· Candidates will be given answer sheet. Candidates will write their name, father’s name, their district, registration number and post name in black ink ball point pen on the answer sheet and sign the attendance list as per the instructions of the invigilators by filling the corresponding circles of the registration number and signing in the designated space.
· Candidates will be given the answer sheet before giving the question paper and set code will be filled in the answer sheet. Question papers will be provided to the candidates according to the filled set code. After confirmed, the candidate will start giving answers.
· Completeted the examination, the candidates will stay in their seats. The invigilators will collect the answer sheets. Candidates will leave the examination room after the invigilators have collected the answer sheets. Candidates cannot carry the question paper.
· There will be total 70 (seventy) questions in this exam. The full value will be 70 (seventy). Candidates will get 01 (one) marks for each correct answer. Each for wrong answer 0.5 marks will be cut. Full time for examination is 1 (one) hour.
Must Important Do for Disabled Candidates
Candidates with disabilities who require auditory writer should submit application for auditory writer to Bangladesh Railways Additional Director General (M&CP) & Convener, Divisional Selection/Promotion Committee, Railway Building, Dhaka by 06-09-2022 (during office hours). After consideration of the application received, the audio writer will be provided from Bangladesh Railway.
How to download Bangladesh Railway Pointsman admit card 2022?
· At First you go to Bangladesh Railway official website: br.teletalk.com.bd
· Then Click Pointsman option
· Then click Download Admit Card
· After Sign In- User Id and Password
· Then Submit
· Now Admit Card download.
· Print the Railway Admit Card on an A4 size page.
Finally bring it to the exam hall. The latest admit card should be displayed in the examination hall. Later the admit card should be preserved as no second admit card will be issued. So same admit card should be used in Vivar Board. So everyone should keep the admit card carefully.
Current Job Circulars: